Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Storm Update

Jannett and I have received numerous call from friends and family that are worried about us with Hurricane Dolly knocking on our front door down here in South Texas. So far, things are just fine. The missions teams from Andrews and Corpus Christi opted not to go back into Mexico and wait it out at Borderland and are doing fine. They probably will not be able to return to Mexico until at least Thursday I would suspect.

The weather service is not projecting the storm to reach higher than a Category 2 at this point. I think that our biggest problem will be the continuous rain that they are expecting over the next three days. It will be especially tough on our brothers in Mexico. Please keep them in your prayers.

God bless each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do appreciate any observations or questions you may have.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.