Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rainbow Flag over Government Building

How utterly sad that 1.7% of the total population can force their will on the other 98.3%.

Objections fly with rainbow flag (

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do appreciate any observations or questions you may have.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.